To be a leading organization in caring for people with disabilities in a wholistic manner with standards that are aligned with international standards, and that will have a network of people with disabilities and a psychologist working for the quality of life of people with disabilities and their caregivers without discrimination by the year 2030.
- To encourage people with disabilities and care givers to reach their full potential through rehabilitation, education, and employment; and to reach their full potential emotionally and socially.
- To create opportunities for people with disabilities to demonstrate their full potential according to their ability and encourage people with disabilities and their care givers to have an equitable role in society without discrimination.
- To encourage cooperation between organizations within the network so that people with disabilities will receive a good quality of life.
- To develop our program to be an example of excellence which consistently uses international standards for people with disabilities.
- Administer and strengthen the organization to be wholistic and sustainable
- Encourage an environment without barriers with the cooperation of people with disabilities
- Encourage a good attitude towards disabilities and people with disabilities and encourage people with disabilities and their care givers to demonstrate their abilities with the cooperation of the community according to their ability
- Encourage and support the strengths of the organization in the area of people with disabilities and their network in the development of the quality of life of people with disabilities; encourage people with disabilities and care givers to demonstrate their abilities with the cooperation of the community
- People with disabilities will access and use their basic rights in an equitable manner without discrimination
- Encourage and develop technology and information that people with disabilities can access and use